Here at Clever Dilemma we have put additional measures in place to ensure our premises and processes help us all to stay COVID-19 safe, including:
- Additional deep cleans before and after each game.
- Air ventilation has been installed to regularly exchange the air in each games room.
- Extended time slots to eliminate with other players.
- Issue of personal sanitisation bottles for duration of the game.
- Multiple daily cleaning of common areas including toilets.
- All Clever Dilemma staff will wear face coverings and gloves.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US
In order for us to stay committed we need everyone to adhere to the following (no exceptions):
- If you are showing symptoms on the day of your game, please let us know and STAY AT HOME!
- You MUST arrive 10 minutes before your game start time, failure to do so may result in refused entry.
- Do not enter the premises until all your team members have arrived.
- If you are going to be late, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Temperature checks made on arrival.
- Face coverings MUST be worn from entrance to exit of the premises, please remember to bring one with you.
- Gloves recommended, but optional.
- Sanitise your hands on entrance at the sanitisation station provided.
- Keep to the customer marked zones at all times, these will be pointed out to you in the brief.
- No personal lockers will be available, so please limit the belongings you bring with you.
- Our toilet facilities will be available before and after your game only.
- If you have any issues during your visit please let us know before you leave so they can be addressed immediately.
Hopefully we have covered everything you need to know about visiting Clever Dilemma, but if not please do not hesitate to Contact Us.